t

Monday, February 9, 2015

My Journey to Play Games

I am not a senior player for I only played casual social games like candy crush and the simple browser games as Siegelord. I’ve never been thinking of loving games because I have a lot of other things to do and regarding playing games as just a waste of time until i was hired by a game company.

The position I was offered is game promoter in marketing department. I have been a game promoter for almost four years in the e-commerce industry but promoting games is the first time. By accepting this offer, i accept to love all about games. I have to change my mind about playing games and find the promoting points that people would really be interested in. Our business targets both browser games and mobile games which are popular worldwide.

To find the promotional point, i start to play our own games such as Chibi Warriors, Siegelord, Shifu and Dragon Atlas which are free-to-play games. I have learned that free-to-play is not totally free. Accessing free but paying for the prop if needed. I believe all the senior players for browser and mobile games know that it’s possible for playing one such game without recharging. Instead, you need to spend more time on games than paid VIP for achieving the same.

While playing games, i didn’t ask for special benefits because I want to stand in the perspective of players but not the merchant. After i start to play games, i realized the big mistakes i ever thought of playing games. It’s never a waste of time but a way of living. Some people like going shopping but others may like staying at home while they are free. If playing games should be to blame, why going shopping gets advocated? For the benefits of playing games, you can refer to Six Benefits of Playing Online Games .

By involving myself into the game, i start to understand what players really want. For them, free item is the best but if the game is attractive enough, they are still willing to pay. Browser games are popular among all ages because it is easy to operate. I found Four Kinds of People are More Likely to Play Online Games.

I like playing games but i won’t be addicted to it , this is what a qualified gamer need to keep in mind , i believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...