t

Friday, November 28, 2014

The Browser Game Siegelord Prevew Video New Released






Siegelord, the new browser game in 2014 by 37Games is planned to be release in 2nd,December if everything goes smoothly. A brief introduction has been given in my previous article of "Siegelord - Another Medieval Fantasy Comes to 37Game".  This time, i have collected several questions that you might encounter in this game.

Q1: What if I failed to log in the server?
A: You may check whether the server is under maintenance.

Q2: How can I level up before reaching Lv 30 in Siegelord?
A: You can gain the required EXP for leveling up by upgrading your buildings, completing the quests or challenging scenarios.

Q3: How can I get the 4 resources in the game?
A: There are 4 kinds of resources in Siegelord, which are Diamond, Timber, Food and Iron. They can be gained from the corresponding resource building including Dwellings, Sawmills, Farmlands and Mines and also from other functions and activities in the game.


Q4: How many ranks of equipment are there in the game? How can I raise the rank?
A: There are 6 ranks of equipment altogether. They are White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red and Purple. You can upgrade your chief general to raise the equipment rank.

Q5: Can I change my faction after I make my decision at first?
A: No, you can’t.

Q6: What can I get if I besiege the fortress of the other factions?
A: The military supplies you can get every hour will be increased.

Q7: Why it didn't work after I invest on Technology Research?
A: It will only work after the investment was completed and the research ends.

If you come across other questions when playing Siegelord, just comment below and i will answer you as soon as possible. Want to get more news about Siegelord? Just pay close attention to my blog: http://gameonwebs.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I need to change factions to be with friends....have they allowed that yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Franki. You can't change the faction.To meet your friends at the same faction, you have to register another account and start over playing.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...